As an Etsy seller, I think it's really important to support my fellow crafters. My bank account may not agree, by my apartment has been looking great ever since I started buying handmade. Here are some of my favorite items for sale right now (also on my birthday list, in case any of you were wondering).
(from left to right)
1. Lets Get It On, $15, linocutboy- amazing.
2. New York Yankees Solid Pine Wall Hanging, $24.99, Rivalry Time- if your boyfriend insists on having sports memorabilia in the house, at least it can look artsy
3. Peridot Sterling Silver Ring, $75, stonefeverjewelry- I lost the ring I wear on the tip of my middle finger and Etsy is the only place I can find a size 4 ring I like
4. Vertical Cities Print, $45, allisonrae- I've been lusting over this print for a really long time. One day I'll break down and finally buy it
5. Teresa Print, $20, holly- This SHOULD be called the "Nontra and Q Print"
6. Shut The Front Door Sign, $175, WilliamDohman- I'm going to take a stab at making one like this for the bathroom that says "TAKE YOUR SOCKS OFF"- awesome if you know the secret meaning behind this phrase ;-)
7. So Fly Printed Letterpress, $15, rollandtumblepress- because I am, duh.
8. Binary I LOVE YOU heart, $27.50, wallenvyart- sometimes the boyfriend pretends to be a robot so it seems fitting to have this hanging on our wall